Entries will be welcomed from editors, journalists and bloggers/vloggers and must show the date and medium in which it was published.
PRs and any other third parties can also submit entries on behalf of their clients.
All submissions must have been published between 01 January 2016 and 31 December 2016.
- Work submitted must show the date and name of the medium in which it was published.
- A maximum of two entries are allowed per person.
- A travel blogger is defined as a writer who has at least 12 months of regular travel blogging.
- A travel vlogger is defined as a writer/journalist who has at least 12 months of regular travel vlogging.
- The decision of the judging panels is final. Please note that we will not enter into any correspondence over submissions.
- The judges reserve the right to withdraw a category or categories from the Awards, should in their opinion alone there be insufficient entries.